Saturday, June 12, 2010

This Week in Photos

I suggested to my husband that it would be a good idea to "build a little sandbox" for Grady. He made a comment about just bringing in a pile of sand and I laughed it off. Then, we came home one day and there it was in our front yard - the mound!
Boys will always be boys!
Let's just say I didn't warm up to it right off. It didn't help that it had been raining and it was wet (aka muddy) and that it was much taller than this photo shows, and that our 2 Chesapeakes immediately ran to it and did some business before digging and throwing sand everywhere.
But, Grady is loving every inch of it, so I couldn't stay mad for too long.
*****************************************
It's fun having a toddler in the house. You never know what you are going to find. Like coming into the kitchen and finding him sinking his teeth into a cup of applesauce he dug out of the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment